Over the past four months, SSI has been hard at work redesigning its website. All with the aim of making it more user-friendly and an effective working tool for affiliated dive centres.
Now, thanks to increased interactivity, interested parties can easily search for courses that interest them. And all tailored to their level of training. What's more, those registered on the SSI website can also explore the other activities on offer Scuba Schools Internarional such as free diving.
SSI has also spent a lot of time and effort into redesigning its website to direct traffic to affiliated dive centres. With a 'Find Your Training Centre' option prominently displayed on each course page, SSI directs interested individuals to training centres around the world.
There is even more news! The offer available on the The new SSI website is aimed both at prospective divers who are just planning their first course, people wishing to extend their qualifications and SSI centres.
A handful of details
- High quality course and content preview offered. There is now a link on every page, a free preview of the course content and a map of the training centres currently offering the training. There is also a table based on the current SSI training standards. All with a link to a poster on the pathway and various certification options.
- Smart links to other tools such as SSI's centre locator with events calendar and MyDiveGuide, DiveSpots and Destinations. With this, SSI aims to drive business directly to affiliated training centres.
- The new site map with improved navigation places greater emphasis on user convenience. It's all about the start-continue-guide approach and updated headers and footers with optimised search features.
- SEO optimisation for better search results and greater reach, as well as updated landing pages.
- Improved efficiency through consolidation and simplification of the SSI system architecture. This will also centralise data and content management in one place.
- More opportunities for cross marketing campaigns with SSI's strategic partners.
* Unfortunately at the moment not all content is available in every language version.
What is it actually like to dive on nitrox? Is it safer? What benefits do we get from using nitrox? You can read more about it in Marcin Bramson's article, which we published in Issue 14 DIVERS24 quarterly! The digital version of the magazine is available free of charge, while the printed version can be purchased from our online shop.